休息是为了走更长的路 =]

Monday, December 27, 2010

~My Pmr Result~

23.12.2010 Thursday Sunny
XDD
2day r my important day
haiz
my PMR result
so tension
when i go tk d result
all my friends almost get a gud result
left me
haiz
i let my parents disapointed
n my ttn teacher
my ttn teacher
pai seh
i knw tat u very pro of me
u think i almost can get a very gud result
LOL
but i didnt do it
sorry,teacher
but i will try my best nex year
=)
now
i oso hav 2 thank my eng. ttn teacher
haha
teacher,thank you so much~
haha
thx 4 teaching me very well
u r a very gud eng. teacher
although u teaching so fast as a rocket
v all hav 2 chase u hardly
XDD
but u hav teach me many things
so on,i get an A 2 u
haha
teacher,
wait me tk the reward as u had promise 2 us las time
XDD
haha
my bm ttn teacher
sorry teacher
act,b4 PMR
i ad knw tat my bm wont get A de
XDD
i think u oso knw tat
but thx 2 u too
thx 4 teaching me well
=)
teacher leong,
LOL
u r the funniest teacher in the world i seen b4
XDD
hav a gud n bad result 4 u
i m very happy tat u r the 1st one
call me 4 asking my result
so excited
XDD
thx u very much teacher
but nex year
i think i wont go 2 yr ttn class le
T^T
i cant stay wif other students
dunno Y
i didnt blame them o trick them
i juz sit there n listen 2 my lesson avclass
but Y
y they all like 2 trick me?
am I seem like a very hao qi fu?
haiz
b a gud guy oso will b buli by others
i thikn i should b a bad girl lerh
LOL
FRIENDS~
B STRONG YA
DONT LET OTHERS BULI U!!!
=))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow 1st time saw you write english on your blog wo O.O anyways keep it up your effort until the day of SPM lo ^.^